You can return the goods you received within 14 days without stating a reason for the return.
Instructions for Returns
The following Returns Policy applies to goods that can be returned by mail.
The Right of Return for Parcels Sent By Mail
As a consumer, you have the right to withdraw from your contract (purchase of the goods) within 14 days. The return period begins 14 days from the day on which you (or a third party named by you, who is not the courier) took possession of the goods. An additional 16 days are provided from the withdrawal period to return the goods to us.
Please contact us informing us of your return by a clear statement via letter, email or fax:
8341 - Paldau
Telefon: +41 71 223 16 20
Fax: (+43) 720 710740 9000
You can use our sample withdrawal form, but it is not required to make your return. Please include your message with your return, or inform us before the Return Period expires.
Consequences of the withdrawal
If you cancel this contract, we have to repay all payments that we have received from you, including standard delivery costs, immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you. Under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is earlier.
If a loss in value of a good is due to the fact that the good has been used in a way that is not necessary for checking the condition, you shall be liable for this loss in value.
You have the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract
8341 - Paldau
to be returned or handed over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
Contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer cannot be revoked.
Detailed information about returns can be found here .
The Right of Return does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods that are not prefabricated, that were manufactured specifically for an individual or were personalised, or were clearly tailored to the personal needs of the individual consumer
- Contracts for the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded,
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- Contracts for the supply of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery,
- Contracts for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed on at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the supplier has no influence.
- Contracts for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, when the seal has been removed after delivery,
- Contracts for the delivery of newspapers, journals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
Click here to download a sample withdrawal form.
Here ends the Return Policy information.